I don´t even know how to start these posts.
Today was awful. saturdays mean being home all day doing nothing..
I thought about everything and fuck it did'nt feel good.

I felt like throwing up all day, i ate a small lunch and nothing more.
I talked with my best friend about how i've been feeling lately. Told him how i got home
yesterday and cutted myself again. I actually felt bad because he got worried and yelled at me.

For as long as i can remember i've always felt numb, unless something out of the ordinary happens.
Like my best friend yelling at me, i felt bad for a moment.
But i've always felt empty. I've always thought that with time i would start to feel better, but i guess that never happened.
I tried to feel the gap with attention from my friends and family but i guess that is not enough. People always tell me "just think positively" or "see the good things in life" but its not that easy when the thing you hate the most in life is yourself.
Actually im too numb to hate myself today.
Im gonna go now, i need some rest.
Btw I wrote a Slam Poem 2 days ago, maybe tomorrow I will post it.



0 comentários to "First Entry: Numb"

Enviar um comentário