I broke up with my boyfriend because he doesnt love me.
But im ok with that. I just feel tired of even trying to love someone.
I've been feeling good. Powefull. Determined.

And today I woke up feeling like I was broken again.
Anxiety coming on stronger than ever. I want to cry for hours.

I had hope that I would get better, but it never seems enough. My life is great! right?
There are people suffering awful things. SO WHY am i the one feeling like that?
Believe me, im not your typical teenager, writing how depressed they feel like boh uh
i want attention. I just want to find myself.
cuz' my mind is so destroyed now that i cant think why am i even feeling like this
why do i feel so broken
i shouldnt
i have everything i could ask for
and i dnt even tho if anyone around me cares but I AM TIRED and i just want to feel normal again.
Like my life is actually working out pretty well.

And I act and I act ...but its never enough.

Happyness only depends on me, and me only, i know that for sure, i dnt need a boyfriend to feel happy or even attention to feel loved. But somehow my mind keeps telling me something is wrong.
If just ... it could all change, and i could be happy again, you know

im tired, just that.


0 comentários to "Forth Entry: Confusion"

Enviar um comentário